(Live On-going Weekly Coaching)
This is an on-going, weekly, group coaching class. We start with the Repatterning Creativity: Create Unique Intellectual That Sells course and continue on with the next course that the group chooses. No obligation, cancel anytime.
Join our community of fellow pattern makers and receive ongoing support to address whatever problems you are facing.
Why take this course?
In this course we’ll address the patterns in relationships. Learn how to listen using the unique Pattern Maker Way of listening that dissolves conflict.
Learn how to communicate freely without causing upset regardless of what you are communicating.
Pre-course, a personal On-boarding call is REQUIRED:
Upon registration, you will receive a link to book your own on-boarding call with Adele. This is a not to be missed, this telephone session is designed to ensure your success in this group class.
PLEASE NOTE: The live, coached course starts with the video lessons found in Week 2 of the on-demand program.
We are all taught to see the past in a particular way, i.e as events that occurred and that are unchangeable. This week we will challenge this myth and ask, what is the past? Where is it?
Why join these on-going weekly classes?
- Adele’s ongoing support and coaching.
- Bring whatever issues you are faced with this week and get direct access and support from Adele.
- A community of fellow Pattern Makers
- In our left-brain world it helps to be surrounded by whole-brain thinkers who are eager to celebrate your wins and support you when you need it
- Repatterning Accountability
- Sometimes the hardest thing about Repatterning is remembering to do it. Don’t worry. We won’t let you forget. Each week’s class includes a Repatterning session.
- Four, Live Coached courses are included in your membership. (a $3,200 value)
- Once a quarter, a course will be taught live for 8 weeks by Adele. Your group can choose which course you want Adele to teach that quarter. In between each course you get weekly live support and coaching on your area of concern from Adele.