Let’s dive into repatterning money and how to change your relationship with it.
- Growing up in an unstable financial situation
- Having a spouse who would overspend and increase the family’s debt
- Never really learning about money and debt and not understanding how it works
- Someone close to you has/had a spending addiction
- Being exposed to greed, a friend, spouse, or family member hoarded money
- Cultural and religious experiences “Money is the root of all evil.”
Learn how to set your “Money Ceiling and Money Floor.”
Money has NO bearing on your happiness.
What’s your Money Identity?
You may not believe this, but I struggled with money before I learned about repatterning and created my whole-brain repatterning programs. I had a lot of negative feelings about it. Applying the repatterning approach to my financial issues has been one of the best things I ever did. Now that I don’t worry about it, I can focus on important things like building my courses and business, spending time with my family and most of all, just being me, and as a result, money flows optimally in and out of my life as needed.